The Women’s Ministry exist to mobilize adult women within the church for fellowship and spiritual development.
- To provide means of spiritual fellowship in Christ among all ladies within the church and beyond.
- To encourage women to unleash their potential & discover their ministry or talent.
- To reach out, support and strengthen the body of Christ.
To become an effective vibrant women’s fellowship holistically (spiritually, socially and physically) equipped and empowered to serve the family, church and society at large.
The Women will educate, empower and socialize with all women in Power and Might Ministries. This will be accomplish by:
- Teaching the women biblical principles for successful Christian living through effective study of the word, prayer, evangelism and holy living. 1Peter 1:15-16.
- Providing a loving and warm place to build up spiritual fellowship among women to enable their potentials unleashed and help them discover their ministry and talents.
- Encouraging ladies both within the church and in the society to discover and realize their potential in accordance with Proverb 13:23 for the benefit of their families, local church and community.
- Being channels of God’s love in the world by reaching out to those who are less fortunate, who are in need and distressed. 2Cor 5:18-21
- Giving support to other church projects as identified by members of the fellowship geared at improving both the faith and the lives of people. Rom 16….. Greet Priscilla and Aquila my fellow workers in Christ Jesus who risked their lives …..
- Teaching and encouraging ladies how to live a healthy lives.